Pitlochry Highland Games is a non-profit-distributing organisation, constituted as a Scottish Guarantee Company, with the following objects:
- to promote the cultural history of Scotland by staging, managing and promoting a traditional Highland Games and by fostering an interest locally in being involved therein for the benefit and well-being of the inhabitants of Perthshire and visitors thereto.
- to promote the benefit of the inhabitants of Perthshire, without distinction of gender, sexuality, political, religious or other opinions, by providing facilities, or assisting in the provision of facilities, in the interests of social welfare for recreation and other leisure-time occupation so that their conditions of life may be improved.
- Company Number
Registered as a Scottish Charity under Scottish Charity Number SC041070
- Registered Office
- J. & H. Mitchell W.S., 51 Atholl Road, Pitlochry PH16 5BU
- Charles Butter - Chairman
- Paul Keith - Vice-Chairman
- Lyle Crawford - Treasurer
- Alice Charity - Administrator
Lisa Leck Jennifer MacKintosh Mandy MacKintosh Raymond McIntosh Ross MacNaughton Douglas Oliver John Robertson Ian Rodney
Jean Swanston June Templeman
- Company Secretaries
- J & H. Mitchell W.S.